Instructions for timely VAT e-filing were published online by the Bosnian and Herzegovina Indirect Tax Authority.
The following instructions include:
- The deadline for submitting electronic documents is January 2021 onwards
- The requirements for bookkeeping and accounting that allow for the accurate calculation of VAT for each tax period
- The obligation to work with the Indirect Tax Authority
- The 20th of the month after the end of the tax period is the deadline for submitting electronic records.
- The duty of the taxpayer to separately record each transaction or delivery made in the VAT returns
- The submission of electronic records for transactions that were included in the self-taxation report
- The penalties for no e-records submission by taxpayers.