What type of expenses are available for a refund?

Travel & Entertainment: You can claim a VAT refund on travel and entertainment expenses such as hotels, restaurants and transport when you are on the move for business.
DDP – Import VAT: Recover Import VAT when shipping equipment DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) to foreign countries.
Meetings Industry & Tour Operators: Business in the MICE industry and Tour Operators can reclaim VAT charged by suppliers in foreign countries.
Conference, TradeShows & Events: Claim VAT back when attending, exhibiting or organizing conferences, trade shows or events in foreign counties.

Visit our dedicated foreign VAT refund page.

download dac7 report

Free Download - DAC7 Report

New DAC7 reporting obligations for online platforms and marketplaces came into effect! Learn all about it in our DAC7 report

You have Successfully Subscribed!