Davao City Office: Bachelors Accounting, Accounting Technology or Business Administration Major in Finance / Fresh Graduates or 1-3 years of experience in Finance
Global VAT Compliance (GVC) is a leading provider of VAT compliance services based in The Hague, the Netherlands and Davao City, the Philippines. We serve our clients in more than 50 countries in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Our core business is helping clients with their VAT/GST reporting requirements. We also assist our clients with VAT/GST and customs advice globally.
Our clients are multinational companies as well as online retailers. With respect to VAT compliance and advisory for e-commerce and digital services, we are a true powerhouse with extensive knowledge on filing and documentation requirements around the world.
Our Dutch office serves our clients with an international team to ensure that we meet all local requirements in the countries where we render our services.
Our Philippines office provides tax data processing services using state of the art technology. We generate tax data by analyzing and further processing the business data of our clients. We prepare and file VAT returns, VAT refunds and VAT registrations.
You will have frequent interaction with the international team in the Netherlands to ensure high quality standards as well as full support to deliver our services. Training our people is very important. After a basic training of one month, we continue with training on the job to ensure our high quality standards and to prepare you for the next step.
We are based in rm 410, 412, 415 of the Regus office, 4/F, Topaz Tower, Damosa IT Park, Lanang, Davao City.
Global VAT Compliance is the joined trade name of Global VAT Compliance B.V. registered in the Netherlands and Hartman Business Solutions Inc. registered in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Accounting Technology or Business Administration Major in Finance
- Fresh graduates or 1-3 years of experience in Finance.
- Interested in a career as an international VAT compliance specialist
- Willing to learn and invest in personal development
- Accurate, detail oriented and able to work with tight deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- Updated resume
- Transcript of record
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in small teams with a lot of support of your colleagues
- International experience in a fast growing company
- One month intensive training on the job (training allowance PhP 8,000.00)
- Four to six months probationary (PhP 12,600.00 per month)
- Regularization (PhP 13,650.00 – PhP 14,700.00 depending on relevant work experience)
- A bonus system related to the complexity of the work and productivity of 3 month’s additional pay annually
- Career opportunities (associate, senior, manager) based on performance
- Being part of a young and dynamic team of professionals who value teaming
- A workweek of 40 hours from Monday until Friday early (06:00 am – 02:00 pm) or late shift (02:00 pm – 10:00 pm) work schedule
- Work- Life balance
- Team events