BACHELORS ACCOUNTING, CPA’S, BACHELORS BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION / NEW AND EXPERIENCED HIRED
Global VAT Compliance (GVC) is a leading provider of VAT compliance services based in The Hague, the Netherlands and Davao City, the Philippines. We serve our clients in over 55 countries in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Our core business is helping clients with their VAT/GST reporting requirements. We also assist our clients with VAT/GST and customs advice globally.
Our clients are multinational companies as well as online retailers. With respect to VAT compliance and advisory for e-commerce, we are a true powerhouse with extensive knowledge on filing and documentation requirements around the world.
Our Dutch office operates as the front office serving our clients with an international team to ensure that we meet all local requirements in the countries where we render our services.
Our Philippines office provides back office services. We provide tax data processing services using state of the art technology. We generate tax data by analyzing and further processing the business data of our clients. Next step is the preparation and filing of tax returns, tax refunds and tax registrations with the local tax authorities.
You will have frequent interaction with the international team in the front office to ensure high quality standards as well as full support to deliver our services.
We are based in rm 422, 4/F, Topaz Tower, Damosa IT Park, Lanang, Davao City.
Global VAT Compliance is the joined trade name of Global VAT Compliance B.V. registered in the Netherlands and Hartman Business Solutions Inc. registered in the Philippines
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferably CPA) or Business Administration
- Interested in a career as an international VAT compliance specialist
- Preferably 20-25 years of age
- Recent graduates or graduates with some relevant work experience are encouraged to apply
- Accurate, detail oriented and able to work with tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- Updated resume
- Transcript of record
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in an international environment
- Intensive training on the job with a training allowance of PhP 7,000 per month
- A salary of PhP 12,000 during the probationary period
- A salary range of PhP 13,000 – 15,000 at regularization depending on relevant work experience
- A bonus system related to the complexity of the work up to 15 month’s pay annually
- Career opportunities (associate, senior, manager)
- Being part of a young and dynamic team of professionals
- A workweek of 40 hours from Monday until Friday early or late shift work schedule
- Work- Life balance
Are you interested? Please send your application with resume via email.