Are you passionate about growing a business with your marketing and communication campaigns? Are you able to put yourself in the shoes of our (potential) clients and create/write inspiring content? Global VAT Compliance (GVC) is looking for a Marketing & Communications Specialist for our team in The Hague. It concerns a position of 32-40 hours per week. You are part of the Marketing & Communications team and you work closely with the Sales Team.
In this role you will report to the CEO and will be focusing on:
- Increasing visibility of the GVC services
- Developing the corporate identity and communication style
- Defining the content strategy and hands-on execution for communication channels (website, newsletter, social media)
- Writing effortlessly catchy texts for internal and external means of communication
- Analyzing and reporting on the results of campaigns, using tools like google analytics and methods like a/b testing
- Working with our digital agency
- Planning and execution of all other marketing-communication means, like corporate presentations, leaflets, video or events
- Omni-channel campaigning, incl social media, inbound marketing, blogs, events, webinars, etc
- Copywriting/editing content
- Creating and implementing a marketing and communications strategy and programs that supports the achievement of the company’s objectives
- Minimal Bachelor Marketing and/or Communication
- You have proven relevant experience (3-5 years), preferably in the financial industry
- You have excellent verbal and written capabilities in English (preferably as a native speaker)
- You are customer focused, initiatively, data-driven and result orientated
- You have experience in online marketing and platform administration such as WordPress
- You can work independently and at the same time you have a team spirit
- Good presentation skills
- You are eager to learn and follow the developments within your profession and the digital developments
- You‘ve demonstrated success and creativity in drafting press releases, writing up strategies, copywriting and negotiating with media, as well as submitting creative social and blog content
- Strong understanding of current and future social media and media concepts, strategy, and best practices on a global scale
- You have a keen eye for detail and aesthetic
Are you the VAT Compliance Specialist we are looking for? Do not hesitate and apply for this position today. Please send your CV and application letter to Laura Taal via email@example.com or apply directly via the form below.
Contract duration: 12 months with possible extension into a permanent contract
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Because of the Coronavirus, we currently all work mainly from home. If you do have to go to the office because of the induction program or otherwise, the prescribed corona measures of the government will be applied.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.