Global VAT Compliance (GVC) is a leading provider of tax compliance services based in The Hague, The Netherlands. We help our clients comply with their VAT obligations through automation solutions and expert advisory. We operate in more than 90 countries worldwide. For our operations in Tirana, Albania we are looking for an International VAT Compliance Associate.
GVC was founded in 2010 and is a leading service provider in the field of international VAT compliance. We deliver a range of VAT Compliance services:
- Preparation and filing of VAT/GST returns and related declarations
- VAT/GST registrations
- Fiscal representation
- VAT Advisory
- VAT Payments
- Assisting with administrative obligations and audits
The majority of our clients are involved in online retail and digital services on a global scale. We support not only e-commerce businesses but also multi-channel retailers with both online and brick-and-mortar sales. GVC provides its services in more than 90 countries worldwide.
- Analyzing the information provided by clients
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Ensuring that VAT returns are calculated correctly and accurately
- Making sure that all deadlines are met
- Weekly working schedule (09:00-17:00 Monday – Friday)
- Candidates who are interested in learning international VAT
- Willingness to learn, develop and contribute to a fast-growing company
- Accurate, detail-oriented, and able to work with tight deadlines
- Self-starter that brings both interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English and looking for opportunities in international business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Creating and using automation tools for data processing
- No previous experience is required. Recently graduated or students in the process of getting a Master’s degree would be highly recommended.
- Location: Tirana, Albania
- Graduates of: Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accountancy / Bachelor Degree in Tax / Bachelor Degree in Economic Information
- A Master’s degree will be considered a strong asset
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual contract with a view to permanent employment
- Travel allowance
- Team building activities (staff retreats, hiking, kayaking etc.)
Are you interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org