How can I change my current VAT provider to GVC?

In order to switch to GVC from your current VAT provider you will need to authorize GVC as your new VAT agent in that country. This is done by providing us with a signed Power of Attorney document that we can then in turn show the Tax authorities in the country of interest. Also you will need to inform us of when the last VAT return was filled and we can take it from there. Its that simple!

download dac7 report

Free Download - DAC7 Report

New DAC7 reporting obligations for online platforms and marketplaces came into effect! Learn all about it in our DAC7 report

You have Successfully Subscribed!